Tuesday 21 January 2014

Goodnight Irene

I’ve managed to squeeze in five minutes of sewing today.  It’s one of those days, really – school goes back in a week and everyone is ready for that. 

Not been the best of days today, the house is a tip, the children are bored, the new addition (kitty) has been a right royal (*&* and has pulled two quilts from off the wall, unhinging the sticky hooks so that I have to refix them (which is no mean feat – I have to buy them, move the beds, get the ladder, stick the hooks back on, rehang the quilt, move everything back) and then to top it all off, I find the little darling has pulled the design wall down in my quilting room. 

Aaarghhhhh!!!!

But I did sew a little:

001\

002

 

003

The quilt blocks are just pinned onto the last remaining portion of design wall.  That’s one more job I have to fix.

I tell you, if it’s not the kids touching my stuff, it’s the darn cat!  Good thing they are all cute.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

2 comments:

  1. It's looking absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I must admit the more I put up there, the more I like it!

    Thanks again,

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete