Wednesday 18 March 2020

078 - Photo Roundup

It's a shame the kids' sports day was cancelled because today is a glorious one.

This time of year is awesome.  It's got crisp mornings, sunny days, not too hot and not too cold.  The Goldilocks zone.

I spent some time out in the garden this morning.  We have loads of leaves falling from trees (it is autumn I guess) and my husband has a very dodgy sciatica which doesn't let him rake.  So I've been raking and making piles of leaves and enjoying being outdoors, among all the colours autumn leaves bring.

I took some photos around the garden, to make sure I remember it's not all doom and gloom.





 







It's hard to find colour in there at the moment.  Everything is quite washed out of colour and grey, mostly because the summer smashed it with the high temperatures we had and the complete lack of rain.  

But there are always roses.  Our roses never fail to impress.  I'm supposed to be deadheading them but I'm hanging on because of the colour they provide.

Other than that, things are fine here.  We are still waiting and seeing what the government plans on doing from a nationwide persepective, but I'm just trying to keep my head down and my bum up, as they say.  

It's a good chance to get some of those old jobs done, at least!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment