Thursday 30 January 2020

030 River View

It's back into the routine today, with both kids back at school and the husband back at work.  It's all been a big blur, our school holidays.  We get seven weeks, which includes Christmas and New Year's, and it just goes like greased lightening.  

We had our lovely niece come and stay with us over the school holidays, and we got into the habit of taking a stroll after tea.  I took her to my favourite stretch of river that has a lovely walking path throughout, so took the opportunity to take some photos.











It's right in the middle of town, this stretch of road.  You can see how damaging a fire would be in here.  Right around the corner from houses.  There's a million different opinions about burning off (removing the undergrowth) or not and I'm not going to enter into that discussion but I'm grateful that so far we haven't been touched by fire too closely.  I'd be devastated to lose all this.

Hope your day is going well!  Talk soon!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jude, I do love it. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

      Delete