Monday 27 January 2020

027 Show Week 2019

Thought I'd give you a break from all the Lucy Boston blocks to show you an older photograph post I never shared at the time.

Each year my mother and I drive to the next town to be the judges for the local show.  Sadly, though each little town has had a show for many years, the Loxton show is the only one that is still running.  
I've shown you the last few years of photos for the show, so I hope you enjoy these ones.












obligatory child hand featuring Henna tattoo (the only tattoo they are EVER allowed to get!).


My mother in law made the above picture, created with leftover, broken jewelry pieces.  And she won first prize too!


It's always a pleasure to take the drive over there and see how other towns are faring.  Hope you enjoyed it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment