Tuesday 21 January 2020

021 Purple Oh My Stars Part One

I've found a lovely quilt from Pat Sloan called Oh My Stars, and it's perfect for a scrap quilt.
Part of my problem is finding big enough yardage to make a quilt.  I've lots of pieces that I can use to make five inch squares or bigger, and these use those perfectly.


It's far from finished, and it needs a border but it doesn't take more than a day to get the top done.  And I think as a giveaway quilt, it's a lovely design.  I don't want to give away crappy stuff, I want the recipient to love it.  

Hopefully they will.  Just because it's a charity quilt doesn't mean we need to give away our crap stuff.  And while it's hard to do a 'generic' design that will suit everyone, I think this one works.

Anyway.  I'll show you the updated picture when I have finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment