Thursday 2 January 2020

002 - What I Am Working On (Oklahoma Backroads)

Even though I haven't been blogging last year as I would have liked, I have been documenting what I've been working on.

As usual, it's been mostly scrap quilts.  I've had this brilliant idea to make every version of Bonnie Hunter's scrap quilts that are on her blog.  Whilst I've done a couple, I'm no where near close to being on track with that.  

But I did start an Oklahoma Backroads a while ago, and I am slowly, slowly adding to it.  This is one of the bigger quilts I want to get finished this year.
Please ignore the crappy design wall.  I really miss not being able to crop photos in the blogger platform.  I always forget to do it on my phone, and it ends up being embarrassing like the photo above.
The quilt itself is lovely.  I've got so man scraps, and this quilt has always spoken to me.  For a little while I was doing a block a day, and it was getting along quite well, but as usual with me, it got put away in a box and I haven't worked on it for a while.  So it's now the current 'to be finished' quilt.  The one that is out on the table, looking at me.


I do love scrappy quilts.  This one needs a lot more pink/spring colours I think.  What do you think?

Anyway.  That's what I've been sewing.  Bit by bit, one block a day, I should get it done.

We shall see.

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment