Friday 10 January 2020

010 - Show And Tell (Country Friends)

A thousand years ago, country chic was the rage.  We made dozens of little wall hangings that we would sell in the shop.  It's not something I can see anyone wanting nowadays, but back then we did very well out of it.

This was one of the many designs of its style we made all those years ago.







It would be hard to find a place for it now, but back then they were very popular!  It's another one of those embarrassing designs that I don't know what to do with.  But I have promised myself to photograph and blog each one of my designs, more of a record for me than anyone else.  And so here it is, something embarrassing, but part of my quilting history.

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete