Continuing on from yesterday, I managed to take photos as I went along with this quilt. I'm going to have to try and do that more often, I enjoy the process.
There were a few steps to do, and a few of them were interesting - not standard nine patch or things like that. But as I said yesterday, I just went with what she told me to do, and I think my accuracy greatly improved doing it this way. I don't get daunted with the complicated stuff because it's broken down into smaller steps and I don't the end result, and I can't get stressed over it.
Once we had all the bits made, I had lots of fun placing them on the design wall to see what the outcome might be. I was in a facebook group also and everyone else was doing the same. We all had our steps done up but there were different ways the quilt might end up.
Most of us thought this was the final result. And if it was to be that design, so be it. Because I think it looked awesome. You can't go wrong with black and brights.
But I still didn't know what was around the corner - I'll show you the reveal tomorrow!