Thursday 16 April 2020

107 Mystery Quilt Update

Hi lovely readers.

Amazing how quickly one day seems to turn into another and yet how slowwwww the hours are.

I stitched again today and apart from pressing, am up to date with my units for the mystery quilt.






I've no idea where it's going, but so far so good.  I've given up on mystery quilts as a rule as I don't love the end product more often than not.  But times are strange right now and I'm very grateful that people are caring enough to share a design with us.  So we'll see what this brings.  I don't hate it, so that's a good thing!

Hope you've had an excellent day.  

1 comment:

  1. i love your colours, they look great, I'm not too sure about mine, and wondering how the units will go together, but guess we will find out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete