Friday 6 July 2018

Monsters–more

In the never ending mission to finish the monster quilts, I have had to make a couple more (eye roll, ridiculous I know).

The good news is I’m on the downward straight now.  And I don’t think it’s going to take too long to finish the whole thing.  And then me and the monsters will part ways.

And they are very cute, these little monsters.

Photo 26-6-18, 12 32 42 pm

Photo 26-6-18, 1 54 34 pm

Photo 26-6-18, 1 54 25 pm

And to remind you of the last quilt I made – cute little things, don’t you think?

Photo 20-5-18, 3 51 52 pm

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for monsters! I myself am almost finished making monster blocks for my little guy's quilt, so I can relate to the seemingly endless, but cute, monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet though, aren't they? Hardly a chore at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always liked the expressions you have made on each one.

    ReplyDelete