Friday 20 June 2014

Autumn Leaves

Another day of not much sewing.  I miss it.  I am struggling to do some of the very boring jobs in my sewing room.  Jobs like sewing buttons onto a cardigan –one which has been finished for too long and remains unworn because I haven’t got round to it. 

When I did get around to it, it took five minutes.  Procrastination is my biggest problem at the moment.  Just DO IT!!

So here’s some more show and tell as I photograph, record, and stitch on labels.

IMG_4331

IMG_4332

IMG_4333

IMG_4334

IMG_4335

This was published in an Australian magazine many years ago for a project.  I was thrilled to bits to be asked, and I remain very proud of myself that I can call myself ‘Published Quiltmaker’.  One day, when I am designing again instead of finishing half started things, I might be lucky enough to be published again!

Happy quilting,

Suzie

2 comments:

  1. THat's gorgeous. I love the applique around the border xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gina :) I don't know if I did it, or my mother, or my grandmother. She used to do a load of stuff for us.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete