Friday 1 June 2012

Dear Jane Progress So Far

image

As of 1st June, I have made *nine* whole blocks.  Far cry from a month ago when I had only made one.

Here they are as follows (in order as I made them)

Dear-Jane-Pinwheel-Gone-Awry-A13

A1 Pinwheels Gone Awry

Dear-Jane-Uncle-Homer-A63

A6 Uncle Homer

Dear-Jane-Field-Of-Dreams-D131

D13 Field of Dreams

Dear Jane Simple Simon M10

M10 Simple Simon

Dear Jane Four Corner Press B13

B13 Four Corner Press

Dear Jane Batchelor's Buttons B1

B1 Batchelor’s Buttons

Dear Jane I1 Ralph and Nelda's Wedding

I1 Ralph and Nelda’s Wedding

Dear Jane M5 Mother's Point

M5 Mother’s Point

Dear Jane I2 Kaye's Courtyard

I2 Kaye’s Courtyard

So all in all, slowly but surely, I’m getting there!  This is the quilt without the blocks I’ve done.  Long way from half way but certainly getting there!.

image

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment