Tuesday 4 February 2020

035 Newton's Law Show And Tell

Part of my yearly "Oh My God Everything Is So Messy" regime is to document all my Unfinished Objects.  There are so very many, I will never finish everything.

At the bottom of one of the piles I found a completed project, all ready for photographing.


Seems pretty apt right now, doesn't it? 

Daughter No. 2 has swimming lessons all this week, and I walked them down to the pool today as a volunteer.  Whilst talking to the teachers, I realised that I have walked with both my girls' classes since the eldest began school in 2010.  I haven't missed a year.  

I've watched all those little people grow in to bigger people and it's lovely.  Daughter No. 2 starts highschool next year and I don't know that I'm ready to say goodbye to this lovely, little school that they have been going to.  

It'll all change again.  I guess I'll have to get used to more change as they get older, despite wanting to hold on to them tooth and nail.  What to do about that?

Have a lovely day, won't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment