Thursday 17 January 2019

Aliens Landing

I think I’ve fixed what was going wrong on here – Livewriter decided to throw a hissy fit and give me grief.  Let’s see if today is more successful.

After thinking a little bit, I decided that my planes didn’t really work with the strips.  I feel they needed to be a bit bigger.  So what do you do?  Start something new.










I really, really need to replace my ironing board cover.

I think these guys are going to work better.  I have so much homespun, I barely made a dent in the scrap pile, let alone the actual stash box.

I’ll iron them on to the backing fabric so that I can stitch them when I’m out tomorrow.  It’s promising to be cooler.  We can only cross our fingers!

*edited to add, Livewriter is being a total pill and I'm very cross with it.  Anyone got a suggestion on best offline editor?  I don't like the blogger.com website much.  

1 comment:

  1. Years ago I found Livewriter, and loved it. Then something happened to it, and I couldn't use it, so went back to blogger, which is ok as I have lots of internet data. Did love it though, maybe I should try again??

    ReplyDelete