Monday 10 September 2012

Starting something new….

I don’t have any work on the go (cough cough) so when Barbara Brackman announced her new block of the week, I just had to do it.

Never mind that I’ve barely got a start on the last one she did. 

It’s been going two weeks and I’ve got both blocks made already!

Grandmother's Choice

Block one – Grandmother’s Choice.  I had to unpick the seams a little bit to get the points lining up properly but I think it came together quite well.  One block down.

amethyst

Naughty Barbara.  Throwing in a Y seam on our second only block.  Normally I would run like the wind from anything too fandangled like Y seams, but I’ve only just started this quilt, so I can’t give up yet.  I only had to unpick one or two seams, and the points go together pretty darn good, and what’s more – IT MEASURES CORRECTLY!

Yay me.  I’m two for two.

I’ve decided to do my colour scheme in red and green, just for something different.

It promises to be good fun.  I’ll definitely keep up with this one.  Fingers crossed.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

2 comments:

  1. Dr.Iyaryi Welcomes You
    My name is Doctor Iyaryi and I am a Professional Traditional Spells caster, specializing in all fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Seekness, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help you with any problem or wish that you might have. I have more than 23 years experience in the field of Spell Casting / Spiritual Healing. Over the years I have worked for thousands of clients in more than 65 countries all over the world. My services are hugely in demand which is proof of the success I am achieving on a day to day basis.Do you have love problems / issues that you need sorted out? We have a variety of love spells that will change your life forever. Have you lost a loved one? Are you in love with someone who doesn’t seem to care about you? Is your loved one in love with someone else? Call me NOW and I will summon all my powers to make your dreams come true. Are you battling to make ends meet? Are you experiencing a financial crisis and you cannot pay all your bills? I know what it feels like. Let me help you by casting one of my much sought after Money Spells. I can help you increase your income, land that job you are after, help you achieve success in many fields, improve your luck, and much more…Are you living in constant fear? Do you need a Protection Spell? Call me now and I will cast a very powerful Protection Spell that will protect you and your loved ones from evil. Don’t wait until it is too late. Contact us NOW.I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting. I can help you with any problem that you might be facing. Call me now for immediate results.
    Contact us via: odulduspelltemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mc Connolly
    I'm from New York, NY. I'm here to give testimony of how i got back my husband who left me over 3 months now is back to me with the help of Dr Iyaryi. I request for a love spell too bring my husband back home too me after my husband file for a divorce he told me not too worry about that anymore that once he is done with the spell my husband will come back to me in 3 days so i believe in his world and he told me what to do and really my husband came back home to me. contact him in his email If you need his help, then contact him on E-mail: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com OR. driayaryi2012@gmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +15615566356 Thanks Dr IyaryI

    ReplyDelete