Saturday 22 September 2012

More samples

 

032

Back in the olden days, when we used to own a shop, I had the very great honour of being asked to submit a project to a magazine.  I was over the moon.  It remains a terrific thrill to see yourself in print.

This was one of the things I made for it.  It’s a very steep learning curve to design something, and write down the instructions so that (please forgive me for being so blunt) the slowest person in the room can understand them.  You have to assume the person you are directing your instructions to is a total novice. 

It’s a very good exercise, I believe.  Teaches you to look at things in a different angle, to explain things in a different way.  Thinking laterally isn’t a bad thing. 

I’ve photographed a million things in the last few days, so I’ll keep posting while you’re happy to keep looking!

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment