Monday 11 May 2020

130 Something Different

I've a different finish to show you.


It's been a while since I've made a hat.



I always make them and they look so wonderful on the lovely lithe models they are shown on.



Then I put them on and as I have short hair, I end up looking like a cancer patient.


This one, despite how lovely it looks on this mannequin, looked absolutely dreadful on me. 



So I'll add it to the donate pile, and I hope someone else manages to enjoy it. 

Hope you're staying sane, and keeping well.

1 comment:

  1. Love that style and pattern. Nice to donate something as well but I'm thinking you may be too judge-y about your self..... maybe. I say, slap it on and go! I bet it looks better
    and marvelous on you than on that dummy! lol BTW, what pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete