Wednesday 6 May 2020

127 Little Purses Tutorial

Hi lovely readers.

Big day today.  My baby is 12 years old, and my marriage is 25 years old.  May 6th is a lovely day in our house.

So what with the celebrating and cake baking, I didn't get much sewing done.

I've had a bit of a clear out of my sewing room, and I found some metal purse clasps, so more for my information than anyone else's I've been searching for tutorials on how to make those cute little purses. 

A lot of them seem to be those weird Indian or Russian sites, that clearly have stolen the information from a proper site, so if these tutorials belong to you and you want me to credit you, please let me know.



This one is my favourite, and I think I shall use it.



This one gives excellent instructions on how to draft your own pattern.  Useful information.



Another version

Ribbon Zippered Purse Tutorial


And because I love these little coin purses I thought I'd want to remember this one.

Thanks for popping in.  I might play with the bottom pattern tomorrow, I think.  I have many zips in the cupboard I should use.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment