Saturday 16 March 2019

Lucy Boston update

Everyone is a little flat here this morning - every time you open your news there's more depressing/awful/horrifying crap happening.

So I've chosen to sew, which is what I do when times are rough.

I managed to finish another Lucy Boston yesterday - they take so little time now they are prepped, I've decided that this is the next quilt to be finished.  This is the one that I will devote my energy on in the next few months.


This is the most recent one.  It's not perfect but if I aim for perfect I'll never get anything done.  I can only try to do better.

And here are the rest of them:


















Slowly but surely they are getting there.  Then I have the mammoth task of doing all the surrounding parts.  I'll worry about that later.

See you soon.

Suzie


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm falling in love with this quilt pattern! Excellent! Thanks for sharing your work! I also love the color and print combos you've shown in this posting! Enjoy your break and hope you get back to blogging soon.

    ReplyDelete