Saturday 2 February 2019

more aliens....

I worked hard the last few days to find time to stitch my little aliens, and I'm pleased to say that they are done.







Still terrifically annoyed with Livewriter.  I can't edit photos through this method and it's a bit of a pill to have to do it first and then enter it.  But I'll continue on.

I spent my day at an all day Childsafe training workshop.  I'm out of practice at using my brain in that way, so needless to say I am exhausted.  School is back in full swing and so it brings my Mum Taxi Duties back into the open, but you will be pleased to know that my hand piecing is going great guns!

Driving home from my workshop I was listening to the news on the radio, and it was filled with the floods in Townsville, heatwave in South Australia and bushfires in Victoria.  Droughts and flooding rains sure sums us up at the moment.  Please know that I'l thinking of all my friends in those places, as well as my US friends freezing their proverbials off.  This weather!

Have an excellent week, my friends.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little quilt. Was this machine embroidery or did you have to hand cut each of the pieces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, I cut them all out. Didn't take that long!

      Delete
  2. OMG they all are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete