Friday 17 May 2013

Let’s try again, shall we?

Okay.  Everyone has seen my last post.  So that works.

Now let’s try a photo.  Hold your breath.

2

This isn’t one of mine.  It somehow ended up in the bags of shop samples we had left over when we left our shop.  I think it was made by one of our lovely helpers over the years.  We had lots of helpers, and lots of left over bags of quilts.  Bags and bags and bags. 

I have never tried crazy patch work, not proper with stitching and charms and the like.  One day maybe I will. 

This is why the list of UFOs never goes down.  Too many inventive people over the centuries inventing clever ways to cut up fabric and sew it back together.

Just a quick show and tell tonight.  Will it publish?  Hold your breath.

Suzie

2 comments:

  1. Love this quilt. I really like the look of crazy quilting. I'm surprised no one ever claimed this quilt. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brenda - I think it's lovely too.

    I doubt I'll ever make one though. Too many other things on the plate.

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete