Wednesday 8 May 2013

I don't like technology

Hi lovely readers.

I have pictures for you, so many pictures.  But my laptop has died.  My desktop won't accept a USB stick and until the man comes and fixes both, I feel a little bereft.

We've been married 18 years, my husband and I.  Most of the stuff we brought we got in our first few years of marriage, and most of it has been replaced at about the ten year mark.  Consequently, we seem to be in our second round of 'stuff breaking down'.  

It's proving horribly expensive and really, really boring.  Who wants to buy new washing machines or fridges, or spending perfectly good quilt money on getting them fixed?  Certainly not me.  Much, much better things to spend my money on, thank you very much.

Hopefully tomorrow the man will come and fix my poor, lost laptop.  I'm pretty vigilant on doing backups so loss of information doesn't really bother me, and I'm quite excited at the prospect of a lovely clean hard drive.  But we shall wait and see what he says.

So, until tomorrow, when hopefully technology will behave a little better for me, happy quilting!

Suzie


No comments:

Post a Comment