Sunday 30 June 2013

Monster Mash

Would you like to see some more monsters?

monster six

and again

monster seven

and more

monster eight

He’s a cutie.  Ignore the loose threads.

monster nine

Studious little one, this one.

monster ten

So there we go.  Another five.  I’m very fond of all of them, some of them remind me of Muppets.

I’m thinking of just cutting a whole lot of 3.5” squares and trimming my blocks back to fit.  It’s a style of quilt I’ve made before and it works very well.  It really uncomplicates the actual quilt design and lets the applique show a lot more.  Plus it is quick.

We’ll see. 

Suzie

4 comments:

  1. Susie, those are all adorable. You and mom did a great job. Can't wait to see them in a finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all!
    +
    What a beautiful blog!

    Greetings from Germany -
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those monsters are so adorable!! Where can I get the pattern for them? I thought the threads were shoe laces untied!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! I really enjoyed making them!

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete