Saturday 29 February 2020

060 A Flimsy - Daisy Daisy

Hi friends!

Another flimsy to show you but this is one of those ' oh my goodness, what was I thinking ' ones.

I'm thinking this one will be destined for the back of a quilt somewhere.  That's the best I can say for it.










Do you ever wonder about the implications of our hobbies?  Am I contributing to the whole global warming thing by doing quilt after quilt after quilt?  It's something I struggle with lately.  If I keep up my current output I will be swamped with stuff (I already am, I think).  But I do love the technique of it.  And my products are all cotton, so at least I'm not contributing to the plastic problem.

But I do think about it a lot.  I keep trying to use the phrase know better and do better.  And I am trying to reduce my consumption, or at least purchase of stuff. 

Baby steps, I guess.  But if we all do them maybe we'll make a difference?  I don't know.  Just talking out loud at this point.

See you soon!  And Happy Leap Year Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment