Tuesday 25 February 2020

056 Trip Around Adelaide

Some photos to show you from our recent wander around Adelaide.

We found the most wonderful lolly shop on our tours down a small lane off Rundle Mall.  I don't know how long it's been there, surely I would have noticed this loveliness before?  But it's completely new to me and it just made my day!








All of this decoration filled the shop storefront, and inside there was even more, but I felt a little silly taking photos inside a shop.  But it was so lovely.





Our lovely historic fountain, being enjoyed by the local birdlife.



Lots of inner city Adelaide has these lovely trees lining the roads, which are such a blessing because it was so super hot when we were there last.  I'm a firm believer of the more trees, the better.  Especially when it comes to inner city living.


A cheery wave goodbye to you, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment