Monday 17 February 2020

048 Pam Holland - Her Quilts

Way back in August of last year, our quilting group were lucky enough to secure Pam Holland for our teacher.

We are in South Australia and Pam is based in South Australia, so it wasn't too hard for her to get here.

I must admit to feeling a little daunted.  Pam's quilts are not your stock standard ones, and all the photos I had seen of her work seemed like way out of my league.

But I'm nothing if not adventurous, and also I'm the president of the club currently, so it would be bad of me not to do the class.  So I signed up.

I'll show you our class work tomorrow, but these are just a few photos of Pam's work, for you to have a gander at.



















No particular order, just as I was able to take them.  And there were so many more, but the rest of the group were all trying to take their photos as well, so it was difficult.  But you can see how wonderful her work was.



She gave us all a freebie (above) too.  Which was very lovely of her.  I don't know what to do with it just yet but it's lovely all the same.

I'll share tomorrow the photos of the class, in which I actually finished a project and felt like I was keeping up with the class, which is all Very Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment