Friday 30 July 2021

An update - such as it is

Hi lovely readers, if there are any left out there.

Don't you hate it when bloggers disappear off the planet with no reason?

I'm apparently one of those bloggers now.

I'll be back one day, I hope.  But for now, with all that this 2020/2021 is throwing at us, the blog has been just a little too hard.  It's hard to keep up a quilting blog when there is no quilting happening.

I hope next year will be easier on all of us, and I will feel refreshed and renewed enough to keep writing and sewing.  

Happy quilting!

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog and always visited it....sorry, I'm brazilian girl and my english is horrible. Mas eu amo seu blog e desejo que vc fique bem e volte logo com seus lindos quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just found silly goose quilts I enjoyed what I saw sorry to see your gone. Best of luck for the future. 🤞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck.....2021 just going further down the Gurgler but I have scraped in some time to sew and get my mind in a better place.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ran across your blog today and have spent the last hour thoroughly enjoying and browsing through it. I saved a couple of your old mystery quilts and bom. I am like you, for awhile my blog, really suffered as life seemed to be getting overwhelming. But lately I have hit the sewing machine again, to catch up on some quilting and it has really helped me to find more peace of mind. I do hope you come back to blog soon. Even if it's just once a month or less even. You have so much talent to share. And I would love to follow along. If you want to visit my blog (such as it is) just reply and let me know and I'll share the link. Have a great and peaceful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d like to read your blog…
      BadurekL@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. I just found you today, too! I do hope you get your spirit happy again! Like the previous reader, I’m going to go back through your wonderful blog posts and pray for you to feel better! Thank you for sharing you creativity and talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate you making this article available, the rest of the site is also high quality
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    áž”្រដាáž›់

    ReplyDelete