Monday 7 August 2017

Monsters–but of a different kind

I’m sure you’ve all seen my monster quilts, here and here if you are interested.

I’ve had another monster quilt simmering away that I finally managed to finish.

IMG_9376

I had brought a whole stack of brights fat eighths, and had a bee in my bonnet about using the Tumbler die that came with the accuquilt (that big bit of worthless quilting supply I don’t use half as much as I ought).

IMG_9377

So I cut them out, stitched them together in a very short amount of time,  appliqued some monsters on a piece of white homespun and then put them away.  Why?  Who knows?

IMG_9379


IMG_9380


IMG_9381


IMG_9383

I had a clean out the other day in my sewing room found them.  It took me a couple of nights to stitch them on, and it’s another flimsy done and dusted.

IMG_9384


IMG_9385


IMG_9386

Bright cheery little buggars.  Great fun to do. 

Hope you’re keeping warm if you’re in Oz.  It’s freezing!  And it’s been raining!  Yay! (yellow monster is agreeing with me)

IMG_9387

No comments:

Post a Comment