Friday 23 March 2012

What's New, Pussycat?

I've been thinking a lot about the whole blog thing, and I have also been having a wonderful time creating (really really bad) quilt blog icons. 

I have decided, as a graphic artist, I make an excellent quilter.

But in honour of my new found, somewhat dubious skill, I present:









I'm not sure if I'll do these every day, but I think it might be something fun to throw in when I've got nothing of my own to show you.  The internet is such a big place, and one of the complaints many of us have is despite all the information out there, we can never find anything when we want it.  Hopefully I'll be able to pass on a few links that I'll be able to share with you.

Let's see, anyway.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

1 comment:

  1. I really like them. I can see quilts to create them but when it comes to something like these, I just can't do it. I wish i had your skill! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete