Tuesday 31 March 2020

091 Groundhog Day

No, it's not really.  But it's challenging, isn't it?

Drip by drip we are shutting down things in Australia, though some of us wish they'd just hurry up and do it already.  I think it's giving mixed messages, being able to shop for clothes (???!!!) and yet being told to only do essential travel. 

Anyway.  Drip by drip it's getting done. 

Our State quilting guild has decided to run a mystery quilt so because I have no UFO's in the cupboard anymore (hahahahahahahahahahaha) I've started it.




I haven't a clue where it's going but I shall keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, it's being done by our state guild and you should be able to find the links here:

    https://www.saquilters.org.au/2020-casa-felix-mystery-quilt.htm

    ReplyDelete