Friday 13 March 2020

073 Show And Tell - Nancy Halverson Calendar


Whilst I was in the shop, Nancy Halverson was my favourite designer.  

She probably would still be if I saw her new designs as often as I did back when I was working.  But I'm out of the loop, so to speak.

A long time ago I made this calendar which hung on our wall for the whole year of 2007.


























It's lovely, and I adore all the little pictures in it.  It's still sitting in the cupboard, but I'll never get rid of it.

2007 was the year I was pregnant with my second child, and I took a photo every week in front of this quilt showing my growing baby bump.

Those photos are obviously private (you don't want to see my baby bump!) but this quilt features in every one.  So it's precious.

Happy quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment