Tuesday 10 March 2020

070 Post Retreat Photos

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my very first weekend retreat.

I have a fifteen year old and this is the first time that I have been away from the house for that amount of time, without my family.

They've been away from me, and we've obviously all been away together, but the opportunity for me to be away from them hasn't really occured yet.

I had a lovely time, and now I am completely exhausted.  I got loads done, with lovely company and hopefully I shall show you those photos in a few days.  When I sort myself out.  But for now, here is my photo from last night's sunset.

Talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I organize a quilt retreat twice a year thru my quilt guild. We have about 26 gals and have a wonderful time. The girls can't wait to do it again. We do a lot of sewing and even play a gift swap game that is so fun. I'm so glad you enjoyed your first retreat

    ReplyDelete