Thursday 5 March 2020

065 Handquilting update

I've learned that if I don't commit to ten minutes a day on a project, it will never, ever get finished.

So I'm back onto the handquilting of my triple irish chain.





I'm tickled pink with it, though it's taken so much longer than I anticipated.  The cross hatching is what is taking the time, though I do love doing it.  

Each day, I have my lunch and then I sit for an hour or so and handquilt.  It's so good for my mental health, I've decided.  Taking time to sit and just do something relaxing like handquilting is really good for me.  So hopefully it'll be done sooner rather than later, it's already at least half way done.

It's rained all day today.  Much rain is wonderful though in true fruit block style, now is not the time we want rain, as we are trying to get the almonds away.  (Many almond properties here).  But I for one am not complaining, rain is always welcome, even if just for the tanks.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment