Monday 23 March 2020

083 -show and tell beatrix potter nine patch

Another day in this uncertain and scary world.

The kids are still at school.  Do I send them or not?  The government (federal) tells us to.  The state may think otherwise.  I want them home with me, but as with many families, we are having these complex discussions around the table with every one involved, and not everyone agrees with me.  And I do have to respect the others around the table.

I am not going to dwell on the negatives in this space though.  I've made that decision.  Onwards and upwards.  If this shutdown does one thing, it'll ensure that I've shown you EVERYTHING in my cupboard and that's a job I've been wanting to do for a long time.

So here is a completely not inspiring quilt at all to completely not inspire you.






It was made years ago, to show off a range of fabric we had land in our shop.

Anyway.  Dull as dishwater.  But another one photographed, labelled and documented.  So there.

Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment