Wednesday 1 April 2020

092 Lucy Boston Update


It's so soothing to sit and stitch a Lucy block at times like these.

It's raining outside, completely unexpectedly because the Bureau of Meteorology website that would normally tell us these things has been broken for days, with no one to fix it I assume.  What a lovely of surprises.  And it's soft and slow and all day long, which is so much better than the fast, flooding rains we've been used to.

That's my silver lining for today.  What's yours?

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your check in posts! I tip my hat to you doing it every day. I try to manage once a week! 😊 Let me know if you would like to follow me too! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I would love to read your blog.

    I didn't know the world as we know it would blow up when I set myself this little challenge. I'm glad I'm doing it now!

    ReplyDelete