I went to an all day quilting day on Sunday (which was bliss) and got a LOT done.
I quilted this:
And managed to get it bound. So all I have to do is finish it and hang it on DD2’s wall, and that’s one more UFO off my books.
I also bound this one, and did all the eyes and bows:
This UFO was a particularly old one. I started it in the shop, and we’ve been gone from that for nearly five years. Slowly but surely, they are getting crossed off my list.
And yesterday, because I had a spare few minutes, I actually DID A DEAR JANE! Don’t fall over in shock.
I’m quite pleased with my applique on this one. It’s all needle-turned, and my points actually worked pretty well!
So all in all, a productive weekend for me. Makes a change!