Saturday 25 August 2012

Show And Tell–Calm Blue Ocean

Donna, a lovely reader sent me this photo of her recently completed mystery quilt:

003

I asked her if she would let me share it with you and she very kindly said yes.

Now Donna tells me she hasn’t been quilting long, but I got to tell you, I think she’s telling fibs, because how wonderful is her quilt?

Well done, Donna!  Your quilt is a credit to you.

If anyone else out there has finished their quilt, I’d love to put a photo of it on the blog, so please feel free to send one through to sillygoosequilts@hotmail.com

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful quilt. I love green fabrics.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful quilt! May I pin it to my Pinterest page? Or perhaps Donna has already pinned it herself, and I can just repin? Thank you for providing us with this great mystery! I'll finish it someday, but I'm loving working on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete