Sunday 26 August 2012

Dear Jane Update

Dear Jane – I do love making these little blocks.  I can see why you were so taken with doing them.

A7 Dad's Plaids

A7 Dad’s Plaids

B3

B3

B4

B4

K12 Doris' Dilemma

K12 Doris’ Dilemma

For the most part I am pleased with them.  I need to remember that scanning and showing them online really seems to highlight any problems there may be, like the points not matching.  I need to remember that when they are in the quilt, those problems will be much less obvious.  I need to give myself a bit of a break sometimes.

The rest of the day will be a housework one, I fear.  My kids are all sick and I’m sick still – we all have this gross head cold thing that won’t go away.  No one is sick enough to spend their days in bed (though I would like to) but everyone is sick enough to feel miserable at the world.  But clothes need washing and food needs doing, and I find as long as I keep busy, I’m okay.  It’s only when I stop at night that I feel really rotten.

But tomorrow is another day, and we’ll probably be feeling a lot more human by then!

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment