Friday 17 April 2020

108 Sock it to me part one

Hello friends!

I've finished a pair of socks!

I struggle at the moment to sit still and focus on one thing, as I'm sure the rest of you can understand.  Life's complicated.  We are having Big Discussions with the children about returning to school.  Both are desperate to go back, and with South Australia having so very few cases now and the borders still being closed, they (rightly I know) assume they'll be good to go back sooner rather than later.

And the teenager is constantly telling me that all her friends are going back to school.....when I ask 'all of them??' she says allllllll of them....... so I am the horrible mother keeping her from her schooling.  When I was her age this would have been the best thing ever, staying away from school. My children are hating being at home.  

So we wait for someone, a grown up, to tell us what to do.

Meantime, I've been flitting from one project to the next, and I finished some some socks!







Couldn't tell you the brand, I threw the ballband away.  I think (though who would know?) that it's a Regia brand.

I love sock knitting.  But like so many of the hand crafts I do, it makes my hands hurt.

How are you going?  It's the weekend tomorrow.  Yay.  I shall do the same things I've done all week!

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment