Sunday 5 April 2020

096 What day is it?

I'm joking.  But it's easy to forget, isn't it?

Australia's numbers are cause for 'cautious optimism'.  Though who really knows?  I guess we just keep doing what we are doing and it'll hopefully come good?  Maybe?



I stitched a few more blocks of my scrappy stars.

It's weird really.  I have all the time in the world to sew right now and I haven't got a bit of sewing mojo.

Hoping I get it back, I'd hate to squander this time.  It's got to be good for something. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your stars, and a great use of scraps. Is it your pattern? Would like to start using up some of my abundant stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jude, it's not my pattern, I think it's just a standard 'off the internet' one. We are (or were before the virus - that will be called BTV in the future, you watch!) doing a block a month in our quilting group and this was one of them. If you read a few pages back, you'll find the instructions. Hope you are doing okay, and not dying of boredom. Can you imagine life without quilting?

      Delete