Wednesday 25 July 2018

foxy roxy

On the last day of school holidays, my youngest daughter was sooooooo borrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. 

She’s not too into fabric craft just yet but she knows her way around my sewing room and she decided she wanted to make a cushion.  I told her to pick a picture on the internet, and we’d cut it out of vliesofix and go from there.

Photo 20-7-18, 7 10 56 pm

She did all of it apart from the ironing.  I think she did a stellar job.  I still have to stitch it and make a pillow of it, but it kept her busy for a few hours.  I said she should do a quilt but she was not keen. 

Hope you’re doing well, I found another photo of Adelaide that I forgot to share so I’ll leave you with it.

Photo 17-7-18, 12 33 58 pm

Photo 17-7-18, 12 34 08 pm

I don’t know the details of the statue, it was at Ayres House, and the words at the bottom were broken, as if the statue had been moved sometime in its life.  I’ll try and find out what its’ story is, but I found it delightful.

Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment