Saturday 12 September 2015

Jealousy

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

My brother is off on an adventure, sending me back the most amazing photos, and all I can think of is ‘why can’t I take photos like that?’.

I haven’t asked his permission or anything to share them with you but I will anyway.  Big sisters can do things like that.

15465

15521

16379

16380 (00000005)

20150906_103205 (2)

This bottom one is my favourite.  Canola fields with the classical Aussie stone home, falling down.  There are so many of them around.  Can’t you see this one in a quilt?

Anyway.  Jealous.

Also, I’ve been keeping a secret from you.  A year or so ago I designed a mystery quilt, and never finished it enough to post the instructions here.  Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been UFO’ing like a woman possessed, and I’ve finished it!  Yay me!  So tomorrow, Sunday Australian time, I will start posting the instructions.  It’s probably going to go for about eight weeks, and it’s not a hard quilt at all.  I’m quite pleased with it.  So stay tuned tomorrow and I’ll post the first instalment!

I hope you’ll join in on the fun!

3 comments: