Tuesday 17 July 2012

Batik Triangles

Green Batik Triangles Cropped Image

Another quilt by you know who.  Not me.

I’m such a traditionalist, and she is such a non-conformist when it comes to quilting.  I would never in a million years have made this quilt, I’m not a lover of batiks and I don’t love triangles so much.  But I took out the quilt and took its photo, and I really love it now.  When I took its photo, the amount of life in it really shows through.  It’s a wonderful quilt, I think.

I took it out of the cupboard, and she saw me photographing it.  She said ‘Oh, I’d forgotten I’d even made that’. 

We have both made many, many quilts.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

1 comment:

  1. I think it you are great.The color combination is so nice!

    www.blossombatik.com
    www.blossombatik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete