Saturday 9 January 2021

Something new to show you

I've decided this year to commit to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilting project.  If you're not familiar with it, it's where you make a block (or quilt) in the colour of the month.  It's a long term thing that was organised originally by a blogger named Superscrappy and each year I think I will contribute, and each year I don't.  

But this year I've started.

The colour is pink for this month.




I've made this star block before and it always works out.  This particular one seems to be a bit choppy, I think I need to work on my colour values a bit more.  I think this would have worked a bit better with more of the same value pink, rather than just any that I could find in the scrap bin.

But I've done Month One.  So yay me!


No comments:

Post a Comment