Sunday 17 January 2021

Scrappy Hat - another finish

Hope you're not hating all my hat pictures, but I had a load of them in the draft folder and I think some of them are quite okay.





Whilst this one is not the prettiest hat I've ever made, it marks a bit of an achievement for me - it's the first time I've done what I consider a more 'complicated' pattern.  I had to crochet through the back of loops and all sorts of fancy things, and I think it worked!

I also used up a particular bag of yarn which was filled with bits too small for anything else, so that was great too!

Hope you're having a good enough day today.  Onwards and upwards, I guess!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great motivational article. In fact, I am happy with your good work. They publish very supportive data, really. Continue. Continue blogging. Hope you explore your next post
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete