Sunday 10 January 2021

A wander through another museum

 Hi lovely readers,

We had some time in Adelaide during the week, and the youngest daughter and I had time to kill in Glenelg.

In our strolls, we found a small museum.  You know us and museums.  I took some photos that I thought I'd share with you.
















It was only a small museum above the Council Chambers, but it was lovely to visit.  A large part of it was devoted to the original owners of the land and that was very sensitively done, I didn't take photos of that part though.  Glenelg is a beach side suburb of South Australia.

I'm very grateful for local government agencies that do this kind of thing - we only had to pay a voluntary gold coin donation to cover the entrance fee.  It was well worth the price.

Other than that, today's been a stinker, and I've done very little with my time but keep cool.  I see it's snowing over the other side of the world - I hope you are all keeping as warm as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment