Monday 20 January 2014

Ohhh…..

After I posted my quilt blocks yesterday, I was randomly surfing and came across this quiltalong at Terry’s Treasures which I had seen a while ago, and then promptly forgot.  Notice anything? 

It’s the same quilt block!  I made mine in a totally different way, but Terry’s seems so much easier to assemble, so I’m signing up for her quiltalong right now. 

irene button

Don’t you think it’s funny how you can look at a block and think “Yes, you make this block this way”.  And then someone else comes along and says “No, actually the way I see it, this block is made this way” and both of you end up with the same result, but having used a totally different way of assembly. 

I like to think I’m pretty good at seeing how a block is made, but Terry’s way is sooo much easier than mine!

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment