Wednesday 17 April 2019

blogging break...

Seems so dramatic to announce a blogging break when I've been gone for too long anyway.  

But I think it's only polite.

Life is kicking my backside currently (not in a bad way - just can't quite keep all my balls in the air at the same time) and most of the other balls are Have To.  Much as I love this blog, it's not Have To and the Have To's need to come first, at least till the dust settles.

So I'll be back when I can, lovely readers.  Please check back on me, won't you?


2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. My blog is the same way. I have resolved to "not worry" about it. I'll blog when I can, which is the best that I can do.

    As for your blog, I have it on my blog aggregator .. which is a fancy way of saying that I use a program that brings all the blogs I am interested to me, instead of me overtly typing in the blog URL and reading it. Google used to have one called "Reader" but they discontinued it. Now use a similar program called "Inoreader".

    To use this program, I give it the URL of the blog I'm interested in keeping track. My list of blogs is pretty long. When any blog on my list produced content, Inoreader will **DELIVER* that blog to me! I don't need to worry about missing anything!

    Soooo ... that was a long-winded way of saying that you are on my blog list and whenever you publish your blog .. I'll get it. And I'll enjoy reading it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete