Saturday 19 January 2019

Spaceships

So Livewriter is being such a pain in the butt.  It won't let me post posts with pictures.  So I'm working through blogger.com.  Which is equally as crappy.  So I'm in a mood with computers in general.

This was the original plan for this quilt.


I've decided that it's too top heavy.  Do you think?



Yeah I think.  So I halved the top border, do you like that more?



I could leave the top border off altogether?


I don't know.  I need to think about it.

It's not so hot anymore.  At least for now.  My routine has been thrown totally out the window but it's okay, I'm enjoying the lack of any sort of routine.  We only have a week left of school holidays though and next week needs to be filled with 'back to school' stuff - haircuts, picking up school books, you know the drill.

I hope my US friends aren't freezing their fingers off - it looks both grim and oddly exciting over there with all the snow.  

Happy quilting!


4 comments:

  1. I liked the first one. But then that just may be me. The spaceships are cute. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thanks for that - I think I may like the first one too now!

      Delete
  2. I liked the first one,too. Cute kids quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, Lois. I'm leaning towards it again!

      Delete