Tuesday 8 January 2019

Quietly quietly

Our family visitors have now left us, and for the first time in … I really don’t know how long, it’s just me and the girls on school holidays.  DH is back at work and we do feel for him, he would much rather be on holidays too.  But needs must.

I’ve spend much of my afternoon in my sewing room but I have nothing to show you there yet, so I shall show you the latest Lucy Boston that I have made.

Photo 3-1-19, 10 06 35 am

I sat down and made a comprehensive list of every ufo I have started, and lo and behold, it’s worse than last year.  I actually bought more stuff into the house than I finished.  That was the complete opposite of what I had planned.

It’s all rather horrifying, the level of work I have made for myself.  I take some comfort in the fact that so far, eight days along, I have not spent a cent on myself for anything.  And there are so many tempting things out there.  So I’m aiming for a month, and keep on from there.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment